Useful websites for children
3. http://physicscentral.com/explore/comics/: a non-profit membership organization working to advance the knowledge of physics.
5. https://www.adaptedmind.com: AdaptedMind was created by graduates of Stanford, Berkeley and Harvard to improve the way children learn. They aspire to bring a revolution to education, improving it by pushing the frontier in learning science.
10. http://en.childrenslibrary.org/: Free online library to support the world's children in becoming effective members of the global community.
11. https://www.storylineonline.net/: A children's literacy website created by the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, which provides free storytelling videos and resources for parents and teachers to foster a love of reading in children.
12. https://www.brainpop.com/: a group of educational websites with over 1,000 short animated movies for students in grades K-12, together with quizzes and related materials, covering the subjects of science, social studies, English, math, engineering and technology, health, and arts and music.