Users are expected to:
- Comply with the Library regulations when using library resources, services, and facilities;
- Leave belongings in designated areas and be responsible for their own properties;
- Behave in the appropriate manner, observe silence;
- Put rubbish in bins and keep surroundings clean; arrange tables and chairs neatly after use;
- Keep the library’s equipment, facilities, and others provided safe;
- Bring library materials out of the Library without approval;
- Bring food or drink into the library;
- Act in an inappropriate manner, talk loudly, make noise, and sleep in the Library;
- Having no awareness of protecting library assets (writing, drawing on tables and chairs, equipment of the Library; making notes on library materials; tearing or copying Library materials without permission of the Library; etc.).
- In case of damage, loss of Library assets, compensation must be equal to the value of the assets at present;
- Other violations will be handled under the School’s regulations.