Our e-resources comprises:
+ Open Access Databases:
1. https://www.ck12.org/student: This non-profit provides "open textbooks" for K-12 students all over the world. It offers free high-quality, standards-aligned, open content in the STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
2. https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/reading-owl/find-a-book/library-page/: The collection includes more than 260 interactive ebooks, fully searchable by reading level, genre and text type.
3. https://www.getepic.com/students: is the leading digital library for kids, where kids can explore their interests and learn with instant, unlimited access to 35,000 high-quality books, audiobooks, learning videos, and quizzes for kids 12 and under.
+ Subscribed Databases:
1. Web of Science (ISI): Web of Science provides you access to the most reliable, integrated, multidisciplinary research connected through linked content citation metrics from multiple sources within a single interface. And since Web of Science adheres to a strict evaluation process, you can be assured only the most influential, relevant, and credible information is included - allowing you to uncover your next big idea faster.
2. SpringerLink: SpringerLink provides users the right to access database of sciences - technology - medicine which is included information of more than 2.743 journals, more than 170 e-reference works, 45.000 ebooks, etc...with more than 5 millions contributed data. The information is collected exclusive from Springer publisher and individuals with scientific reward (180 scientists won Nobel Prize, 51 scientists won Field Prize).
3. IEEE: IEEE database provides more than 3 millions high quality full-text documents about science and technology such as: Information technology, Electronics and Telecommunication, Automation, Energy, etc. Information is drawn from 158 academic journals, general journals, business documents, more than 2100 conference proceedings, from other academic institutions. Database is updated weekly with more than 20.000 new documents, including articles provided by IEEE before being published on paper.